- Volunteers need to be age 13 and up. If you are under 13 years old, please consider running a food drive, an underwear drive, or a sock drive. Also, under 13-year olds can help the Center during the US Post Office Food Drive, on the second Saturday of May.
- Please wear closed shoes while volunteering in our food programs.
- To begin, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator. You can download an ASC Volunteer Application 2016 complete it, and bring it with you to your orientation.
- Volunteer shifts can vary depending on the program, but we ask that individual volunteers make a 2-3 hour weekly commitment.
- Check out the schedule of upcoming volunteer orientation dates and times to see what’s convenient for you.
Volunteer Coordinator: Carleen Basler
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 549-3968 ext 111
(schools, businesses, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities, etc.)
- We encourage groups to consider running a food drive, diaper drive or hygiene product (personal care items) drive for our Food Pantry, or a seasonal drive for our Community Store (for example: socks and winter coats, tent/camping supplies, bathing suits).
- We also have on-site group opportunities to volunteer in the Center, information here.
- Groups should contact the Volunteer Coordinator.