INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteer Coordinator: Carleen Basler
Carleen can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 549-3968 ext. 111.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS
Please check the schedule below for any changes, as new orientation dates can be added or some dates could be cancelled!
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
April and May 2019
- Tuesday, April 23rd at 2:30 PM
- Friday, April 26th at 9:30 AM
- Tuesday, April 30th at 9:30 AM
- Wednesday, May 1st at 1 PM
- Wednesday, May 8th at 1PM
- Thursday, May 9th at 9:30AM
- Tuesday, May 14th at 2:30PM
- Wednesday, May 15th at 1PM
- Wednesday, May 22nd at 1PM
- Thursday, May 23rd at 9:30AM
- Wednesday, May 29th at 1PM
- Thursday, May 30th at 9:30AM
The Amherst Survival Center, 138 Sunderland Road in North Amherst. Directions here.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
All new volunteers must first attend an orientation.
The orientation is about 1-hour and includes a history of the Survival Center, a tour of the Center, an in-depth review of the Volunteer Handbook, and then scheduling a shift that meets your and the Center’s needs.
If you are ready to join our amazing volunteer team, let us know which orientation time works for you.(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)