INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteer Coordinator: Carleen Basler
Carleen can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 549-3968 ext. 111.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS
Please check the schedule below for any changes, as orientation schedules could be cancelled or new dates added!
- Tuesday, May 23rd at 2:30pm
- Thursday, May 25th at 9:30am
- Wednesday, May 31st at 1:00pm
- Tuesday, June 6th at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, June 7th at 1pm
- Wednesday, June 14th at 1pm
- Thursday, June 15th at 9:30am
- Friday, June 23rd at 9:30am
- Tuesday, June 27th at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, June 28th at 1pm
- Thursday, June 29th at 9:30am
The Amherst Survival Center, 138 Sunderland Road in North Amherst. Directions here.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
All new volunteers must first attend an orientation.
The orientation is about 1-hour and includes a history of the Survival Center, a tour of the Center, an in-depth review of the Volunteer Handbook, and then scheduling a shift that meets your and the Center’s needs.
If you are ready to join our amazing volunteer team, let us know which orientation time works for you.