INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteer Coordinator: Carleen Basler
Carleen can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 549-3968 ext. 111.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS
Please check the schedule below for any changes, as new orientation dates can be added or some dates could be cancelled!
August/ early September 2017
- Wednesday, August 23 1:00pm
- Wednesday, August 30 1:00pm
- Wednesday, September 6 1:00pm
- Thursday, September 7 9:30am
- Friday, September 8 2:30pm
- Tuesday, September 12 2:30pm
- Wednesday, September 13 1:00pm
- Thursday, September 14 9:30am
The Amherst Survival Center, 138 Sunderland Road in North Amherst. Directions here.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
All new volunteers must first attend an orientation.
The orientation is about 1-hour and includes a history of the Survival Center, a tour of the Center, an in-depth review of the Volunteer Handbook, and then scheduling a shift that meets your and the Center’s needs.
If you are ready to join our amazing volunteer team, let us know which orientation time works for you.