Contest Date: Sunday, September 6 – Saturday, September 12
- Eligibility. The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older, except employees of, and persons under contract to, the Amherst Survival Center.
- Entry. To enter, go online to https://amherstsurvival.org/t2t-donate/ to enter your information on the form provided there during the hours when the contest is open: 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 6 through 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 12th, 2015. Any donation received at the Trash to Treasures event on Saturday, September 12th will also be eligible for the contest.
- Prize. During the “Trash to Treasures Drawing”, the Amherst Survival Center will give away several packages that let you experience and enjoy the Valley in different ways.
- Awarding the Prize. The winner will be drawn and notified by email and/or phone as provided by the donor by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 16, 2015. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Winners will be chosen by random drawing. The Amherst Survival Center reserves the right to award any prizes that are not claimed by October 1, 2015, to an alternate winner chosen in the same manner as the initial selectee.
- Claiming the Prize. The Amherst Survival Center reserves the right to award any prizes that are not claimed by that date to an alternate winner chosen in the same manner as the initial selectee. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed by October 1st, 2015 (or in the case of an alternate winner, within thirty (30) days of his or her selection) will be forfeited by the winner. All prizes will be mailed to the winner following the contest or made available for individual pick-up at the Amherst Survival Center, 138 Sunderland Road, North Amherst, MA. When the prize is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior consent of the winner, and the winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Amherst Survival Center is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize.
- General. All prizes will be awarded. Any and all taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winner may not substitute another prize for the prize described herein, nor redeem the prize for cash. The Amherst Survival Center reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement. Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules.