Sustainer Circle Monthly Giving, because of its predictability, allows the Amherst Survival Center to plan for the year ahead, budgeting and allocating resources to make sure our participants have consistent access to our programs. We are so appreciative and honored that many of our supporters choose this option for their financial commitment to the Center and support the Amherst Survival Center every month, all year long.
Sustainer Circle Monthly Giving is:
Your membership can continue indefinitely, or you can change or suspend it at any time.
To join our circle of monthly supporters:
- Follow this link to our online donation form
- Look for the Sustainer Circle section in the “Donation Frequency” area and select the frequency you wish to make your gift
- Select the amount you’d like to contribute each time in the “Donation Amount” menu
- Select the date you’d like your credit card to be charged (the 1st or the 15th of the month)
- Provide your credit card information
You will receive:
- Acknowledgement after your first contribution, and
- A year-end tax receipt acknowledging your generous donations for the calendar year
Prefer to join the Sustainers’ Circle by telephone? Please call Lisa Queenin, Development Coordinator at (413) 549-3986 ext 108