STORE SCHEDULE FOR SHOPPERS:
The Community Store is open for shopping during the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 11am.
- On Monday, Tuesday, Friday, it closes at 2:45pm.
- On Thursday, it closes at 6:45pm.
You are welcome to come every day to shop in the store.
See below for store policies for shoppers, including category limits. Shoppers who believe that these policies do not meet their needs can speak with the Store Coordinator, Susan Cox.
These Store rules apply to all shoppers:
- All items in the Community Store are free.
- The Community Store provides everyone with a re-useable bag.
- Every one is limited to 15 items or a full bag (whichever comes first). If you are uncertain about an over-sized item, please ask the Store Coordinator for assistance.
- The Store asks that shoppers shop into the bag that is provided, and that you bring the bag with you on your next shopping trip to the Community Store.
LOOK FOR SIGNS IN THE STORE ON ITEM LIMITS!
The following items have specific daily limits for shoppers:
- some seasonal items
There is a Request Log available for certain items. If you cannot find a particular item in the store, ask the Store Coordinator if it’s an item that could be added to the Request Log.
TENTS & SLEEPING BAGS
The Community Store makes gently used or new tents and sleeping bags available to people experiencing homelessness starting on May 1, when the local homeless shelter closes for the season. If you need a tent or sleeping bag, please let Susan Cox, the Store Coordinator, know.