(also known as “Senior Mobile Pantry”)
- Serves seniors from Amherst and Pelham
- Participants select (“pre-order”) items from a menu of food choices
- Volunteers assemble personalized grocery bags and deliver groceries once a month to senior apartment buildings, the Amherst Senior Center, or the Pelham Senior Center for easy pick-up
- Delivery: 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Sign up for the Program: With Maura Plante, Program Director/Services at the Amherst Senior Center, Linda at the Pelham Senior Center, or contact Niri Azuaje, Food Pantry Coordinator at the Amherst Survival Center.
- Pantry Coordinator: Niri Azuaje 549-3968 x 104 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org