UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS:
- Monday, May 21 at 2:30pm; Wednesday, May 23 at 1:00pm
- Thursday, May 31 at 9:30am
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- SATURDAY, MAY 12 – POST OFFICE FOOD DRIVE! Put donations of canned food by your mailbox that morning and your letter carrier will pick it up and bring it to a local food pantry!
- SUNDAY, MAY 13, VALLEY PIANO TEACHERS ASSOCIATION, Student Spring Recitals, a benefit for the Amherst Survival Center. Information here.
- FRIDAY, MAY 18, 12PM-1PM – TUNES @ NOON: The Music of South America with Juan Carlos Carpio (guitars), Freddy Chapelliquen (voice, Andean wind instruments), Gonzalo Cortez (flute, Andean wind instruments)
- SATURDAY, MAY 19, 9:30AM-11:30AM – Food Pantry is Open.
- THURSDAY, MAY 24, 3-4:30PM – Seasonal Healthy Cooking Class with Joan from Whole Foods. Learn to make simple, seasonal, delicious food . All ages welcome!
- THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2PM-4:30PM – Sewing Workshop Bring your mending and sewing projects and use our machines and get help. Sign up with Tracey to save your space! 549-3968 x102