UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS:
- Tuesday, June 26 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 at 1:00pm
- Friday, June 29 at 1:00pm
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 5:30-6:30PM, JOBS PANEL FOR YOUTH – Learn how to get a summer job!
- FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 12PM-1PM – TUNES @ NOON: SHAG The Music of the 70’s and 80’s featuring Rob Fletcher (guitar, harmonica, vocals), Laura Herbert (bass, vocals), Bob Weiner (drums)
- SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 9:30AM-11:30AM – Food Pantry is Open.
- THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 1-1:30PM – Flip the Switch Event to Celebrate the Center’s Solar Panels!
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 12PM-1PM Annual Summer Picnic at Mill River. Join us for lunch!
- THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 22-4:30PM Sewing Workshop Bring your mending and sewing projects and use our machines and get help. Sign up with Tracey to save your space! 549-3968 x102