UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Tuesday, April 4 at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, April 18 at 2:30pm
- Thursday, April 20 at 9:30am
- Thursday, April 27 9:30am
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- The Tooth Fairy is Back! Tuesday, March 14th, 11am-3pm. Make an appointment with Tracey 549-3968 ext 102
- SNAP/Food Stamp Application Assistance: Tuesdays 11:30am-12:30pm & Thursdays, 5:30pm-6:30pm with the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- Free Walk-in Health Clinic sessions, Mondays 12:30pm-1:30pm and Thursdays 4:30pm-5:30pm Walk-in, free, see the doctor!
- Constituent Hour with Representative Solomon Goldstein-Rose, Monday, March 20, 12pm-1pm.
- EMPTY BOWLS, Monday, March 20 at The Pub in Amherst. Tickets on sale now here!
- Tunes@Noon, Friday, March 24, 12pm-1pm with lunch! Celtic and Contemporary Folk Music with Donna Hebert (fiddle) & Max Cohen (guitar)
- Election Day Food Drive in Amherst! Tuesday, March 28, 7am-8pm at Amherst polling places!
- Harmon Personnel Recruitment Event, Tuesday, March 28, 12pm-2pm at the Center!
- Save the Date: Dash & Dine 5K Walk/Run to benefit the Amherst Survival Center, Saturday, April 8, 11AM. Register here.