Are you participating in a food drive? Want to donate food and want to be sure it’s what the food pantry currently needs?
Here’s a list of the most wanted food in the Food Pantry, as of January 2018
- tomato products (tomato sauce, chopped or diced tomatoes)
- canned vegetables (all kinds)
- meat and chicken soups (canned or boxed)
- kids snacks (for example: granola bars, little apple sauces or small containers of fruit, fruit leathers, ambrosia mixes, dried fruit)
- personal care items (specifically toothpaste, adult diapers, children diapers, sanitary pads and tampons)
- hand warmers
Or you can always donate funds to the Center to be used to purchase whatever the Pantry needs. You can easily donate online here.