We encourage you to shop locally! But supporters have asked us if we’re participating with the AmazonSmile program. We are!
What is it?
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Amherst Survival Center every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, it’s just like shopping at Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase – 0.5% – price to the Amherst Survival Center.
How Does it Work?
- To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device, here.
- Most products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
How do I sign up?
- You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile, but you have to sign up thru amazonsmile and designate the Amherst Survival Center as your beneficiary organization. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping.PLEASE NOTE: If you choose Amherst Survival Center it will be under the name “Survival Centers Inc.”
Amazon remembers your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to the Center. Or go directly to: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/04-2698462
You need to go through that link if you want the Center to benefit.