The Amherst Survival Center is proud to be part of the network of mobile food programs in western Massachusetts as a result of our partnership with the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts.
- Pick up is on the first Wednesday of the month from 1-2pm.
- The Mobile Food Program is held at the Boulders Apartment Homes, located at 156 Brittany Drive in Amherst.
- The distribution includes a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, and meat (when available).
- Every household is eligible, no documentation needed! No residency or income requirements!
- Contact free pickup. Volunteers will place box directly in trunk of vehicle.