Hot Lunch, Breakfast Bar & Thursday Light Dinner
- Basic Information: All meals are free and open to the public. No need to register in advance for meals, or provide documentation in order to join us.
- Volunteers prepare and cook a hot lunch every day we’re open. Click here for information on how to volunteer for this program.
- Schedule (above):
Breakfast Bar: When the Center opens 11:00am-12:00pm
Hot Lunch: 12:00pm-1:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
Light Supper: Thursdays 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Lunches always include: rice, green salad, fruit salad, vegetarian, protein, meat, heart healthy vegetables, and, when possible, gluten-free options.
- Leftovers: Guests are welcome to bring their own containers to take their leftovers home.
- To-Go Program: prepackaged to-go lunches are available for people who can’t join us for lunch.
- Breakfast: Fresh fruit, baked goods, and other breakfast items are placed on our free Breakfast Bar when the Center opens at 11:00am.
- Light Supper could include sandwiches, pizza, and other prepared foods.
- Donations of perishable food for Community Meals: Contact the Kitchen Coordinator (below).
Kitchen Coordinator: Please contact Becky Lockwood, the Kitchen Coordinator at 549-3968 ext 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org