HOLIDAY GIFT PROGRAM 2017
Do you want to donate to our Holiday Gift Program for children in our community?
We’re accepting donations of NEW children’s books, games and winter accessories now thru December 2017.
Need ideas for children’s books or games? Check out our lists of suggested titles here.
Where Can You Bring Your Donations?
- Amherst Business Improvement District Office (BID) (35 Pleasant Street, Amherst)
- Amherst (MA) Police Department (111 Main Street, Amherst)
- Amherst Survival Center (138 Sunderland Road, Amherst)
- Atkins North (113 Cowls Road, North Amherst)
- Atkins South (1151 West Street, Amherst)
- Blue Heron Restaurant (112 N Main Street, Sunderland)
- Cowls Building Supply (125 Sunderland Road, Amherst)
- Jones Group Realtors (200 Triangle Street, Amherst)
- Shaolin Kung Fu Center of Hadley (1 Mill Valley Road, Hadley)
- SWCA Environmental Consultants (15 Research Drive, Amherst)
- TD Bank (243 Triangle Street, Amherst)
- The Toy Box (201 N. Pleasant Street, Amherst) – please note that The Toy Box offers a 20% discount off of your purchase of games or books for donation to our holiday gift program through the season!
Questions? Contact Tracey Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 549-3968 x102.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
* Please note: we would appreciate if donations for distribution as part of the 2017 program were in the Center by December 15, 2017. Thank you!