Food Recovery Program
- Local farms, bakeries, and supermarkets donate fresh produce, bread and desserts every day!
- We accept donations from individuals and businesses.
- Volunteers pick up the donations every morning; they deliver donations to the Center for our breakfast bar; community lunch, Food Pantry, and our daily Fresh Food Distribution (below); and they load and unload the donations as needed.
Food Recovery Coordinator: Linda Brooks 549-3968 x103, firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU to our Food Recovery partners, including:
- Atkins Farms
- Clarkdale Fruit Farms
- Glazed Doughnut Shop
- Henion Bakery
- The Kitchen Garden
- Next Barn Over Farm
- Old Friends Farm
- Riverland Farm
- Simple Gifts Farm
- Stop and Shop
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods Market-Hadley
- The Works
Fresh Food Distribution
- People can come every day we’re open, once a day, get a ticket at the reception desk, and pick up free fresh produce and baked goods in our Fresh Food Distribution area.
- The availability of food is different every day and depends on the donations we received that morning. Availability can vary throughout the day.
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 11am -12:00pm, 12:30pm-3:00pm
Thursday: 11am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-6:45pm
- Volunteers operate the Fresh Food Distribution program. They sort donations into fruit, vegetables, desserts and bread. The also help distribute it in a fair manner.
Click here for information on how to volunteer for these program. Or click here to find out about making a financial donation to these programs.
Fresh Food Distribution Coordinator: Linda Brooks 549-3968 x103, email@example.com
Schedule of Fresh Food Distribution