The Amherst Survival Center’s Free Drop-In Health Clinic:
- Offers access to medical care without an appointment,
- Provides timely medical care to patients,
- Offers patients support and encouragement to access primary care physicians to ensure continuity of care in a ‘medical home’,
- Offers access and referral to basic dental services (for example: cleanings, oral exams) to protect oral health,
- Makes referrals to other health care clinicians and health and human service providers,
- Facilitates patients’ enrollment in public health insurance,
- Increases patient’s access to information on health issues, and
- Builds patient’s awareness on the connections between food and health.
Depending on funding, the Free Health Clinic can also help clinic patients pay for prescription medications, co-pays and health-related transportation.
The Clinic Coordinator is Dale Rice. Dale can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Schedule of the Amherst Survival Center Free Health Clinic:
- Mondays 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Thursdays 4:30pm to 5:30pm