The Amherst Survival Center’s Free Drop-In Health Clinic
All are welcome.
The Free Walk-in (no appointment needed) Health Clinic:
- Offers access to medical care without an appointment to anyone who needs it,
- Provides timely medical care to patients,
- Offers patients support and encouragement to access primary care physicians to ensure continuity of care in a ‘medical home’,
- Offers access and referral to basic dental services (for example: cleanings, oral exams) to protect oral health,
- Makes referrals to other health care clinicians and health and human service providers,
- Facilitates patients’ enrollment in public health insurance,
- Increases patient’s access to information on health issues, and
- Builds patient’s awareness on the connections between food and health.
Depending on funding, the Free Health Clinic can also help clinic patients pay for prescription medications, medical tests, co-pays, medical appointments, and health-related transportation.
The Clinic Coordinator is Richard Nadolski. Rich can be reached at email@example.com.
The Schedule of the Amherst Survival Center Free Health Clinic:
- Mondays 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Thursdays 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Please come to the Center 30 minutes before the Clinic starts to sign in and let our Clinic Coordinator, Rich Nadolski, know you’re here.
THIS MONTH, OCTOBER 2017!
FREE FLU VACCINE CLINIC presented by the Town of Amherst’s Health Department on Thursday October 26, 11:30am-1:30pm. You can download a flyer here.
Our gratitude to community members and the Massachusetts Medical Society and Alliance Charitable Foundation for their generous support of the Amherst Survival Center’s free health clinic.