Our Food and Nutrition Program is the backbone of the Center.
How to use our food services:
Come to the Center during our open hours. All food and clothing services are free and available every day, to anyone who comes to the Center. Only pantry visits are limited to once per month and to individuals from specific towns. To find out what to expect when you come to the Center, see our “frequently asked questions.”
Please click on the service below to find out about the program and its schedule.
- Our Community Meals: Breakfast bar M/T/TH/F 11am-12pm; Lunch M/T/TH/F 12pm-1pm; Dinner THURS 5pm-6pm
- Fresh Produce & Baked Goods: M/T/F 11am-12pm, 12:30-3pm; THURS 11am-12pm, 12:30pm-7pm
- Food Pantry (for residents of 13 towns), monthly groceries: M/T/F 11am-2:45pm, THURS 11am-6:45pm, 3rd Saturday of the month 9:30am-11:30am
- Senior Mobile Nutrition Program: 3rd Wed of the month
- Mobile Food Program: (with The Food Bank of Western MA at Southpoint Townhouses & Apartments) first Wed of the month 1-2PM
Schedule – Community Partner Assisting with SNAP
(Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or food stamps)
- Tuesdays: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, Ruth from the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts and Thursdays 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm