- Provide healthy emergency food to hundreds of households every month of the year,
- Give our Food Pantry recipients unique food items they might not otherwise receive from the Pantry,
- Engage the larger community in supporting our neighbors in need,
- Can be combined with Fund Drives! and
- Build our community’s awareness of hunger and the needs that bring our neighbors to our Food Pantry.
Our Food Drive Tool Kit is designed to help your group organize and host a successful food drive.
You can download our Food Drive Tool Kit here or by section (below), depending on your needs.
Here are the topics covered in the Toolkit:
If you’re interested in hosting a food drive, register the drive here.
Looking for a theme for your food drive? Click here for suggested food drive themes.
Considering running a school-wide food drive?
If you’re a classroom, you may be interested in reviewing the “Top 10 Tips to a Successful School-Wide Food Drive,” written by the 3rd Grade (2014) class in Pelham Elementary School, Pelham, Massachusetts. This class ran a very successful school-wide Food Drive in the spring of 2014, collecting 600 pounds of food for our Food Pantry. You can download it here.
Thank you for taking the time to help those in our community who are struggling or in crisis!