We have community events and fundraising events.
Our community events include:
- Field Trips
- Lunchtime and Afternoon Music Concerts
- Thanksgiving Holiday Meal
- Volunteer Appreciation Barbecue
- Fundraising events
Our community fundraising events provide opportunities to come together to support the Center’s services and raise the funds we need to provide our programs. Volunteers help to organize events, and attend them.
Please join us for one of our fundraising events:
- Empty Bowls in March at The Pub
- Trash to Treasures in September
- Cider Donut Run/Walk first Sunday in November
- Holiday Gift Catalog issued in November/December