UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Tuesday, February 20 at 9:30am
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19: The Amherst Survival Center is open, 11am-3pm.
- TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 12-1PM, AMHERST AREA GOSPEL CHOIR joins us for our annual Black History Lunch and Performance!
- [postponed from earlier this month] WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 1PM-2PM, MOBILE FOOD PROGRAM in the parking lot at Southpoint Apartments in south Amherst. Please bring your own bag(s) to carry fresh produce home. In partnership with the Food Bank of Western MA
- THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2-4:30PM SEWING REPAIR WORKSHOP
- FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 12-1PM, TUNES@NOON, Moonlight Davis and lunch!