Join us for the 11th annual
EMPTY BOWLS DINNER!
Monday, March 18
at THE PUB in Amherst
Empty Bowls, Monday, March 18, 2019
4 to 8 pm at The Pub, 15 East Pleasant St., Amherst
to benefit the Amherst Survival Center
$40 per person, includes soup, salad, bread and a beautiful handcrafted bowl
$30 per person, includes soup, salad, bread (no bowl)
Please join us at The Pub anytime between 4 pm to 8 pm for a simple, delicious meal and good cheer. You can also take your soup to go!
Your ticket allows you to select a unique handcrafted bowl donated by a local potter and dine on delicious soup, bread, and salad donated by local restaurants, all served up by local “celebrities”. The bowl is yours to keep, as is the wonderful experience of coming together to support our community. Tickets are also sold at the door!
All proceeds support the programs of the Amherst Survival Center and our efforts to fight hunger.
Additional opportunities to support the Amherst Survival Center at Empty Bowls:
- Tabletop “tip jars”give attendees a chance to “tip” their server and all tips are donated to the Center. A generous supporter of the Center will MATCH all tips collected.
- Raffle! We are excited that once again we will host a raffle where you can win a beautiful one-of-a-kind glass Josh Simpson bowl!
Are you interested in supporting Empty Bowls? Contact Lisa Queenin, our Development Coordinator, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 549-3968 ext 108 if you’re interested in supporting the event in the following ways:
- Business Sponsors: click here for sponsorship information
- Potters (donating bowls) please sign up here
- Restaurant Donors (donating soup)
Thank you in advance for your support of the Amherst Survival Center. Sponsor Listing Coming Soon!
Special thanks to to The Pub for helping to make this event possible!