Donations are accepted M, T, F 10:30am-2:45pm and Thursday 1o:30am-6:45pm. We can also accept donations to the Community Store on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:30am to 11:30am.
Gently used seasonal clothing and shoes, children’s goods, books (no textbooks or magazines, please), linens and housewares, and small appliances are welcome. Please ask us for a tax-deductible receipt!
We appreciate you sorting through your donations before you drop them off. Please be aware that we CANNOT use stained or ripped clothing, clothing with broken zippers or missing buttons. We don’t have the capacity to clean or fix clothing and we only display clothes that are in consignment shape. Thank you for understanding.
FURNITURE: We no longer collect furniture.
You can hold a special drive for the Store. To find out what’s needed now, contact the Store Coordinator. Or, consider this:
- new underwear and socks, all sizes/genders, are always needed
- shoes, all sizes/genders, are always appreciated
- leading up to April 30, the Store collects 2 and 3 person tents and sleeping bags for distribution
- winter coats and boots are welcome, starting in October
- Halloween costumes are welcome in October
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Cribs, Car seats, Computers, Beds, Mattresses
- Electric blankets (unless the controls and wiring are removed)
- Big screen televisions, large televisions and/or older televisions (TVs are accepted if they are small enough to be carried away by one person [24″ or less] and less than 5 years old. No big screen TVs please, and no TVs that are connected to cable boxes or other technology.)
Please see the following pages for your convenience:
Contact the Store Coordinator, Susan Cox at 549-3968 x 101 or by email at email@example.com