The Amherst Survival Center was created by and for our community. As a member of that community, we hope you’ll feel free to drop in and join us.
We would love to hear from you and to help answer your questions about our programs, activities, and volunteer and donation opportunities.
If you have any questions, please call or email:
- For donations of food, personal care items, diapers or toilet paper: Contact Hayley Bolton, Pantry Coordinator 413-549-3968 ext 104 or by email at email@example.com.
- For donations of clothing, shoes, housewares, and tents/sleeping bags: Contact Susan Cox at 413-549-3968 ext 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For donations of funds and stocks: Contact Lisa Queenin, our Development Coordinator at 413-549-3968 ext 108 or by email at email@example.com.
- For volunteering: please visit our volunteer page. You can also contact Carleen Basler, our Volunteer Coordinator at 413-549-3968 ext 111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For making a financial donation: please go to our donation form here.
- For inquiries including press and special events: Please contact Mindy Domb, Executive Director at 1-413-549-3968 ext 107 or by email at email@example.com
- For all other inquiries about the Amherst Survival Center programs, events or operations: email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you shortly.
- For inquiries concerning the Board of Directors, you can email Sarah Barr, our Board President, at email@example.com.
Visit us at:
138 Sunderland Road (across from Cowls) in North Amherst
Send us mail at:
P.O. Box 9629
North Amherst, MA 01059-9629