Above all, the Amherst Survival Center offers community for the hundreds of people who come to the Center every day.
Community is created by our participants, our volunteers, our staff, and our supporters.
Here are some specific and intentional ways we create community at the Amherst Survival Center:
- Job Search Assistance (weekly, Thursdays 11:30am-1pm)
- Community Meals
- Music concerts as part of our TUNES@NOON program
- Supportive services by our Community Partners
- Weekly Exercise Classes
- Community Events
- Thursday afternoon movies at the Center (3:00pm and 5:00pm showings)
- Quarterly Thursday Healthy Cooking Classes during the year
- Field trips
- Passes to local cultural events and recreational activities
Program Director: Tracey Levy, 549-3968 ext 102, firstname.lastname@example.org
We also use social media and electronic newsletters to stay connected and build community. Join us here: