Above all, the Amherst Survival Center offers community for the hundreds of people who come to the Center every day.
Community is created by our participants, our volunteers, our staff, and our supporters.
Here are some specific ways we create community at the Amherst Survival Center:
- Music Concerts as part of our TUNES@NOON program
- Supportive services by our Community Partners
- Weekly Exercise and Yoga Classes
- Community Events
- Thursday afternoon movies at the Center (3:00pm and 5:00pm showings)
- Thursday Healthy Cooking Classes during the year
- Field Trips
- Social Media (see below)
Program Director: Tracey Levy, 549-3968 ext 102, email@example.com
We also use social media and electronic newsletters to stay connected and build community. Join us here: