Every week we welcome community partners to the Center.
These partners provide specific support services to our participants.
We are so proud to host these community partners and the services they offer to our community:
- Mondays, 11:30am-1pm: Information and Referral with Meg Wright
- Tuesdays, 11:30am-12:30pm & Thursdays, 5:30pm-6:30pm: SNAP (Food Stamps) Applications: with the Food Bank of Western MA
- Tuesdays, 1pm-2:30pm: Salvation Army Emergency Vouchers (clothing, eyeglasses, prescriptions) for people who live in Amherst, Hadley, Pelham, Leverett, Shutesbury, Sunderland, Whately), with Meg
- Thursdays, 11:30am-1pm: Job Search Assistance (applications, resumes, interview skills)
- Thursdays, 1:30pm-3:30pm: Health Insurance: Brenda from Health Care for the Homeless
- Thursdays, 2pm-6pm: Case Management (counseling), Charlyn from Eliot Homeless Services
Seasonal: Fuel Assistance (by appointment), with Sarah from Community Action.
Schedule of Community Partners
11am – 1pm Information and Referral with Meg
11:30am -12:30pm SNAP (food stamps) with Ruth from the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
1:00pm-2:30pm Emergency vouchers from Salvation Army with Meg
11:30am -1 pm Job Search Assistance
1:00pm -3:00pm health insurance with Brenda from Health Care for the Homeless
2:00pm – 6:00pm Case Management with Cherlyn from Eliot Homeless Services
5:30pm – 6:30pm SNAP (food stamps) with the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts