UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Monday, October 2 at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, October 3 at 9:30am
- Wednesday, October 4 at 1:00pm
- Wednesday, October 11 at 1:00pm
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- MOBILE FOOD PROGRAM at Southpoint Apartments in Amherst, Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 1PM-2PM
- BOWL MAKING at TIFFANY HILTON’S STUDIO for National Clay Week. Saturday-Sunday, October 14-15, 2017, 12pm-4pm. Learn how to make a bowl that will then be donated to our Empty Bowls 2018 community fundraiser! Info here.
- TUNES@NOON, Friday, October 20, 12pm-1pm featuring Baladi: Dance Music from the Middle East, the Layaali Arabic Music Trio: Mohammed Mejaour (nay), Jamal Sinno (qanun), Michel Moushabeck (percussion)
- SATURDAY MORNING FOOD PANTRY, October 21, 9:30am-11:30am
- JOB FAIR, Wednesday, October 25, 1PM-2:30PM. All are welcome.
- FLU VACCINE CLINIC, Thursday, October 26, 11:30am-1:30pm.
Click here for the Center’s September 2017 calendar.