UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Wednesday, November 15 at 1pm
- Wednesday, November 29 at 1pm
- Wednesday, December 6 at 1pm
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- Feed the Spirit Event, Saturday, November 4, 5-9PM at the Montague Retreat Center. Info www.amherstsurvival.org/feedthespirit
- Amherst Half Marathon, November 11-12 – a portion of the proceeds benefits the Amherst Survival Center. Volunteer Information here.
- TUNES@NOON, Friday, November 17, 12pm-1pm featuring 3 String Trio featuring Aldo Fabrizi (mandolin), Karen Axelrod (accordion), and Kate Barnes (guitar)
- SATURDAY MORNING FOOD PANTRY, November 18, 9:30am-11:30am
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 1-2:30pm, COMMUNITY THANKSGIVING MEAL, at the Immanuel Lutheran Church in Amherst. All are welcome.
- CLOTHING REPAIR CLINIC, Thursday, November 30, 2-4:30PM
Click here for the Center’s September 2017 calendar.