UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Wednesday, December 6 at 1pm
- Wednesday, December 13th at 1:00pm
- Thursday, December 14 at 9:30am
- Tuesday, December 19 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 at 1:00pm
- Wednesday, December 27 at 1:00pm
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 1-2pm, Mobile Food Program at Southpoint Apartments in South Amherst, MA. Bring your own bag(s). All are welcome.
- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10, 6pm, Annual Holiday Brass Concert at First Congregational Church (Amherst). A portion of the proceeds is dedicated to the Amherst Survival Center.
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 11am-3pm, Traveling Tooth Fairy. Make an appointment by calling 549-3968 ext 102.
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15, 12-1pm, TUNES@NOON, live music with our delicious lunch. “Django Joy and Holiday Tunes” featuring Chris Brashear (mandolin, violin), Jack Soref (guitar), and Bob Weiner (percussion)
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16, 9:30am-11:30am, Food Pantry is open.
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 25: The Amherst Survival Center is closed.