UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Thursday, July 6th at 9:30am
- Friday, July 7th at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, July 11th at 2:30pm
- Friday, July 14th at 9:30am
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Please note the Amherst Survival Center is closed on Tuesday, July 4.
- MOBILE FOOD PROGRAM AT SOUTHPOINT APARTMENTS, Wednesday, July 5, 1-2pm
- JOB RECRUITMENT EVENT with United Personnel, Tuesday, July 11, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- COMMUNITY PICNIC, Wednesday, July 12, Mill River Recreational Area, 12pm
- FEED DEMOCRACY! They Work For Us: A Workshop on Contacting Your Elected Officials, Thursday, July 13, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- TUNES@NOON, Friday, July 14, 12pm-1pm, Music from Latin America, with Jose Gonzalez
- SATURDAY MORNING FOOD PANTRY, July 15, 9:30am-11:30am
- DIABETES SCREENING, July 31, 11am-1pm
Click here for our: ASC Calendar July 2017