UPCOMING VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION SESSIONS!
(Please review information on being a volunteer and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carleen Basler by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 549-3968 ext 111.)
- Tuesday, January 23 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 at 1:00pm
- Thursday, January 25 at 9:30am
- Monday, January 29 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 at 1:00pm
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- JANUARY 8-31, FOOD FOR FINES! Your donation of canned food will waive your library fines in all Amherst libraries.
- THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 4:30-6:30PM, New Year’s Dance Party
- SATURDAY/SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3-4, SOUPER BOWL! Community-wide soup collections for the Food Pantry
- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 1PM-2PM: Mobile Food Program at Southpoint Apartments in South Amherst, in partnership with the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 6:30PM-8PM “Protecting Our Safety Net: Connecting People to Food, Healthcare & Community,” a community conversation