Online Financial Donations:
We continue to welcome online donations through Caring Habits, a specialist in secure sites for non-profits. Use your credit card to make a one-time donation or a recurring donation. To learn more about Caring Habits: visit www.caringhabits.com.
After submitting the Caring Habits online donation form, you will receive an email receipt for your records. The receipt includes a required statement about recurring contributions (even if you made a one-time gift). Call the Amherst Survival Center at 413-549-3968 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for your support!
Help support the day-to-day operation of the Amherst Survival Center. Click here to donate securely online.
Join our Sustainers’ Circle of Monthly Giving:
Sustainer Circle Monthly Giving, because of its predictability, allows the Amherst Survival Center to plan for the year ahead, budgeting and allocating resources to make sure our participants have consistent access to our programs.
Sustainer Circle Monthly Giving is:
Your membership can continue indefinitely, or you can change or suspend it at any time.
To join our circle of monthly supporters:
- Follow the link to the Caring Habits online donation form,
- Look for the Sustainer Circle section in the “Donation Frequency” area and select the frequency you wish to make your gift,
- In the “Donation Amount” menu, select the amount you’d like to contribute each time,
- Select the date you’d like your credit card to be charged, and
- Provide your credit card information.
You will receive:
- Acknowledgement after your first contribution, and
- A year-end tax receipt acknowledging your generous donations for the calendar year
Prefer to join by telephone?
- Call Kara Schnell at (413) 549-3986 ext 105