There are many ways to contribute to the Amherst Survival Center’s programs:
- Make a financial donation, learn more here
- Make a donation of your time and skills as a volunteer, learn more here
- Make a food donation or organize a food drive for our Pantry, learn more here
- Make a donation of personal care items for our Pantry, learn more here
- Make a donation of clothing and household items to the Free Store, learn more here
We are grateful for your involvement and contribution in the center’s operations in the way(s) that you wish to share. Thank you!
Did you know…
- Your donation doubles when you participate in an employer matching gift program.
- You can donate monthly by becoming a member of the Amherst Survival Center’s Sustainer’s Circle.
- You can celebrate special occasions with donations in your honor in lieu of gifts.
- You can remember someone with a memorial gift to the Amherst Survival Center.
- The Amherst Survival Center welcomes gifts of stock and planned giving. Please contact Mindy Domb, Executive Director 413-549-3968 x107 for more information. Letting us know of your gift of stock in advance lets us track the gift and ensures that your name is attached to it.
- Checks may be made payable to the Amherst Survival Center.
Questions? Contact Mindy Domb, Executive Director (x107) or Lisa Queenin, Development Coordinator (x108).
Checks may be made payable to the Amherst Survival Center. Our mailing address is: Amherst Survival Center, PO Box 9629, North Amherst MA 01059-9629
Choose a meaningful gift to give a loved one and help our neighbors in need. We will send a gift card to your recipient in your name and we will also send you acknowledgment of your gift. The gift can be for any occasion (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.). Thank you!
Would you like a copy of the print version of our Gift Catalog? Please call or email Lisa Queenin (413-549-3968 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to have the catalog mailed to you.
The Amherst Survival Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations, including all contributions through the Gift Catalog, are tax deductible in accordance with state and federal tax laws.