The Amherst Survival Center was created by and for our community. As a member of that community, we hope you’ll feel free to drop in and join us.
We would love to hear from you and to help answer your questions about our programs, activities, and volunteer and donation opportunities.
If you have any questions, please call or email:
- For donations of food, personal care items, diapers or toilet paper: Contact Niri Azuage, Pantry Coordinator 413-549-3968 ext 104 or by email at email@example.com.
- For donations of clothing, shoes, housewares, and tents/sleeping bags: Contact Susan Cox at 413-549-3968 ext 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For volunteering: please visit our volunteer page. You can also contact Tracey Levy, our Volunteer Coordinator at 413-549-3968 ext 102 or by email at email@example.com.
- For making a financial donation: please go to our donation form here.
- For inquiries including press and special events: Please contact Mindy Domb, Executive Director at 1-413-549-3968 ext 107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other inquiries about the Amherst Survival Center programs, events or operations: email email@example.com and someone will get back to you shortly.
- For inquiries concerning the Board of Directors, you can email Sarah Barr, our Board President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at:
138 Sunderland Road (across from Cowls) in North Amherst
Send us mail at:
P.O. Box 9629
North Amherst, MA 01059-9629